St. Lawrence’s Church, Fintona
This grade B1 listed church in Fintona was originally built in 1841 with locally sourced sandstone. The current restoration shall be undertaken over three phases to ensure that the building will remain open for daily services, weddings and funerals.
The contract includes the renewal of the spire, removal and refurbishment of the church bell, cutting out and replacement of defective stone, lead flashings and defective plasterwork.
Work phased for later in the contract includes damp treatment, refurbishment of existing glazing, restoration of existing trusses and internal re-decoration.