The QUB Simulation Centre & Teaching Rooms
The QUB Simulation Centre & Teaching Rooms project for our Client Queen’s University Belfast delivered a high-quality simulation centre used to promote simulation-based training for Queen’s Medical, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and Nursing and Midwifery students. The project has been delivered to a high standard and has been well received by the staff and students.
The Faculty Simulation Centre Project was delivered to BIM Level 2, providing detailed simulated hospital wards, doctor’s consultant rooms and other simulated surroundings to provide teaching in various realistic environments. Teaching rooms were also delivered in the scope of works of this large scale internal fit-out project
- Structural alterations to existing layout; to include demolition of existing walls.
- Roof steels introduced for added reinforcement.
- Large stud partition and suspended ceiling package to include new layouts for offices, simulation rooms, staff areas and WCs.
- Extensive electrical installations package including sizeable AV package.
- Full mechanical installations.
- Fitted furniture installed as per Architect’s design.
- Finished flooring package to include both vinyl & carpet tiles.
- Redecoration of entire building including new signage.
- Extensive loose furniture package.
|Architect||Ostick & Williams|
We wish to express our thanks to Woodvale for assisting the University in realising its vision for a high-quality Faculty Simulation Centre.