Terex Dungannon, Structural Enhancements to Crane Rail
The Project delivered construction works for the Structural Enhancements to the existing crane rails in Hall J to support the installation (by others) of two new cranes for Terex operational needs.
The works to included:
- Breaking out of existing concrete floor slab, installation of pad foundations and reinstatement of the floor.
- Installation of additional supporting structural steel columns to the existing crane rail and structural support bridging elements.
- Remove existing crane rail guide track and install new guide.
- Remove existing roller shutter door and reinstate with blockwork and cladding.
- Works to be undertaken outside of Terex normal working hours.
In a live factory environment.
Key Project Information
|Architect||Albert Fry Associates|
|Location||Dungannon, Co Tyrone|