Schools Bundle 5 – Ravenswell Primary School (Bray Campus)
The project is part of the Schools Bundle 5 Public Private Partnership Scheme (PPP) to deliver 4 post-primary schools, 1 primary school and an Institute of Further Education (IFE), over four sites in Kells, Carlow, Bray and Wexford.
A 24 classroom, two storey, part three storey, Primary School with a gross internal floor area of 4,914sqm.
- A General Purpose Hall
- Play courts
- Car-parking for 44 no. cars including 3 no. disabled spaces, including bus set down zones and car set down zones
- A new vehicular access road off Dublin Road including dedicated pedestrian and cycling routes and a new pedestrian and cycle route off the Dublin Road with ancillary engineering services
- Associated landscaping and site development works
- Demolition of an outbuilding at the Industrial Yarns Complex and of part of the extension to No. 70 Corke Abbey
- Provision of a new access road to the St. John of Gods site off the proposed new internal road
|Architect||McCarthy O’ Hora|