Schools Bundle 5 – Loreto Secondary School, Wexford
The project is part of the Schools Bundle 5 Public Private Partnership Scheme (PPP) to deliver 4 post-primary schools, 1 primary school and an Institute of Further Education (IFE), over four sites in Kells, Carlow, Bray and Wexford.
New 900 pupil three storey, part two storey girls Post Primary School building. The building has a gross floor area of 9,112 m2.
- PE Hall
- Play courts and playing pitches
- External service area and stores
- Car parking for 82 no. cars including 6 no. disabled spaces, with bus set down zones, car set down zone
- Services and all associated site development works
- A new access road from the R733 Ducannon Road Roundabout including dedicated pedestrian and cycling routes, with ancillary engineering
|Architect||Healy Partner Architects|