Frylite Distribution Centre, Lisburn
We were appointed by our client Frylite to build their new Frylite Distribution Centre, Lisburn. Frylite is Ireland’s leading supplier of fresh cooking oil and collector of waste oil.
The Distribution Centre is a multi-use building comprising of offices, canteen, a split warehouse for new oil storage and the repurposing of oil.
- Covential strip foundations and pads
- Portal Frame Building
- Kingspan cladding cembrit panel façade
- Office building 1,251 m² and 3,412 m² Hardstaying and lorry parking area
- Building has been future proofed with additional mezzanine floor for potential future office space
- Concrete apron to facilitate loading and distribution of product. Controlled traffic management and calming
- Mechanical & Electrical services
- Car parking
- Landscaping, drainage and kerbing