Enniskillen Integrated Primary School
The Enniskillen Integrated Primary School was founded in 1989 as the school community grew; the original school building required extension, refurbishment, and renovation.
The project comprised of the construction of a two-storey seven classroom extension block incorporating a multi-purpose hall with an element of refurbishment works and associated site works at Enniskillen Integrated Primary School.
The works were undertaken in a live school site requiring significant coordination and collaboration with the school management and staff with diligent traffic management and access arrangements to minimise disruption.
- Two-storey seven classroom extension block
- The extension building (first floor and ground floor) has a combined gross floor area of 2,200 m²
- Multipurpose Hall
- ICT Suite
- New school entrance
- Refurbishment of the staff room, offices, and ancillary spaces
- Reroofing of the existing school building
- New car parking and play-area facilities
- Associated landscaping and site development works
- Natural Gas, BMS Controls and underfloor heating
The project was constructed to BREEAM Very Good accreditation.
The project delivered 179.60 employment weeks to apprentices, placement students, and unemployed people from the local community.
|Samuel Stevenson & Sons
|Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
So we started to dream, and in January 2023, we moved into our new school building constructed by Woodvale.
Thanks to Woodvale for building us our “Big Dream”; we all love it!”