Enniskillen Town Hall
The Renaissance style Townhall building dates from the 20th century. The general façade and most of the tower is faced with Carrickreagh dark limestone and the cornices, columns and figures are in cream Dungannon sandstone
This refurbishment project for our client Fermanagh and Omagh District Council involved the remodelling and fit out of the existing open-plan and cellular office spaces (over four floors). Exterior works include lime render to the entire south east elevation of the internal light-well and new side entrance door.
Interior works include Office Fit Out, Fireproofing, Mechanical and Electrical works.
- The demolition and removal of existing redundant fire escape, staircases landings
- Replacement of floor, wall and ceilings finishing, in specific areas and refurbishment of Toilets in basements, Ground Floor, First Floor and Second Floor of the Townhall including all associated mechanical and electrical works
- Preparation and provision of all waterproof render on /south East Facing Elevations of the Courtyard
- Investigation and Works of Eradicating Dampness in areas as necessary and repairs to roof
- Replacement or planar glazing and aluminium automatic access doors and screens to the Water Street Entrance
- Replacement of all windows to the South East Facing Elevation of the courtyard
- Reconfiguration of rooms on Ground Floor to create registrar room and meeting rooms
- Provision of a new aluminium capping and handrail to coping over flat roof area.
|Location||Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh|