Eden House, County Tyrone
This prestige residence was designed and built to meet the specific individual needs and requirements of the client, and represents the combined efforts and the collaborative working relationship between Collins Design and Woodvale Construction.
- The property is a £1.6m two storey house (4,690 sq ft in size) and is of traditional construction finished with natural quarried cut and dressed stone and natural slates
- Given the complex nature of the layout and the use of round and half-round towers, a number of highly original structural elements were successfully constructed on-site from details created between the Structural Engineer and Woodvale Construction
- The outstanding quality of the natural stonework to the exterior was achieved by the continual and concentrated efforts of the Woodvale team of craftspeople, using individually carved dressed stone features and hand cut ‘main stone’
- The interiors of the house required joinery work of the most exemplary nature ranging from the individually constructed sliding sash windows and internal doors to the handmade kitchen
- Woodvale produced finished work of the highest calibre and our team of expert joiners provided many of the final design details for the interior elements