Charlie’s Bar, Omagh
Whether it’s the complete installation of a gastro pub or the meticulous and sympathetic renovation of a traditional historic pub, Woodvale Construction has the experience in delivering the highest standards of fit and finish. This is what has been achieved in Charlie’s Bar, Omagh.
This project was for the complete refurbishment and fit-out of a town centre pub and restaurant.
Handled by a team of Northern Irelands top design specialists including Architects, Arch-Aid Design, the renowned Interior Designer, Raymond Kelly, and led by Woodvale Construction, the refurbishment and fit-out of Charlie’s Bar has provided a stylish and modern finish, but has kept the authenticity of a bar that was established in 1874.
- The complete refurbishment and fit-out of a Bar, Lounge, Function Room, Toilets and disabled access improvements
- A restricted site within a busy town centre location – this provided many challenges in terms of Health & Safety, storage space for materials, deliveries, traffic management, dust, noise and vibration control
- Premises remained open throughout the duration of the works
- Successfully delivered by an experienced team of tradesmen who are directly employed by Woodvale Construction
- Woodvale utilised their own in-house manufacturing capability for the joinery works
- The project required a flexible, sympathetic and considerate approach so that the Bar could continue to operate with the minimum of disruption
- Smooth – zero snag handover achieved
|Omagh, Co Tyrone