Belfast City Hospital MRI Unit
Work has commenced at Belfast City Hospital MRI Unit to reconfigure and refurbish the existing CT area within the Northern Ireland Cancer Centre for our client, the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust.
The works include reconfiguring and refurbishing rooms along with associated ancillary areas and the installation of an MRI Scanner by Philips.
A BHSCT Minor Works Framework project with the following Key Features:
- Structural framing for specialist equipment
- Internal walls and partitions
- Faraday Cage
- Internal doors, including specialist MRI door
- Finishes to walls, floors and ceilings, fittings, furnishings and equipment
- Mechanical and electrical services, including builder’s work in connection, demolition and alteration works.