Woodvale Construction Company has extensive experience and a dedicated minor works team for smaller value construction projects throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Examples of these works include the following;
- Refurbishment works to Church buildings and listed structures
- Refurbishment and alteration works within healthcare and hospital facilities.
- Minor works and extensions to schools and colleges
- Renovations and fit-outs within the commercial sector
- Residential alterations and extensions
These works have been carried out for a wide variety of satisfied clients both within the public and private sector. We strive to ensure all our minor works are delivered with the highest levels of service from a committed and experienced team who recognise the requirement for agile completion of works in order to facilitate our Clients’ ongoing business needs. In delivering these projects we have been proactive and flexible in our site management in order that disruption is minimalised and contract programmes are reduced.
A large number of these minor works project are designed in house in conjunction with professional consultants engaged by us through our supply chain. These services include, submitting planning applications, liaising with Building Control and statutory providers, site management and interaction with all key stakeholders including school management and staff.
We strive for zero defects on all our projects; build quality is achieved via stringent quality standards, and controlled by implementation of our Certified Quality Management System to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Our commitment to Health and Safety is demonstrated by our membership of the Northern Ireland Safety Group and external accreditation by Safe-T-Cert.
Recent Minor Works schemes include:
- Tyrone & Fermanagh Hospital: Refurbishment works within the existing facilities to form new administration facilities
- Omagh District Council Offices: Extension and refurbishment works to form a new reception area within an existing occupied building
- OmaPharm, Omagh Hospital and Primary Care Complex: Alterations works within a busy healthcare facility
- Coca Cola: New hygiene stainless steel cladded space to accommodate production storage and mechanical controls for new syrup line
- Terex: Out of hours, Structural Enhancements to the existing crane rails to support the installation (by others) of two new cranes
- Sure Start Omagh: Renovation works to existing childcare facilities
- Caterpillar Larne: New cladding, portal frame and high speed roller shutters for new ‘air lock’ to main factory access point